Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Flag Flag Day

Howdy friends,

     I love stitching for the 4th of July.  Here's my latest edition to my patriotic collection......
the Trilogy
Happy Flag Flag Day
28 ct. Linen Remnant
Suggested Weeks and GAST fibers
 
Here's the fabric on the back of the cube. 

I really enjoyed stitching this.  Now I'm off to start another 4th of July piece. 

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. 
I am now in full stitching/finishing mode because of your encouragement. 
I'll be back soon with some more 4th of July finishes to share.

Keep on stitchin' on,
Nan

14 comments:

natalysneedle said...

Something about summer and red, white and blue. I love your patriotic finish and the fabric you chose works beautiful with the stitched piece.

Mouse said...

ohh that is lovely :) really neat finishing of the cube .... I haven't been able to find out over here where you can get the stuff you use for them .... glad to see you are back stitching too :) take care and happy stitching love mouse xxxx

Lynn said...

Great finish! I love the coordinating fabric too.

Sue said...

Gorgeous finish!!

Tricia T said...

Love this! What a great finish!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!! I love your finish! I have that same fabric which I was planning to use for my July ornaments - great minds......

Lisa V said...

Thats a lovely finish Diane.
LISA V

CalamityJr said...

Well, I'll try again - but if you're getting all these, I'll bet you're sick of the same comment over and over! Love your stitching and finish, as well as all the red, white and blue turning up on so many blogs!

Michele said...

love it! I have to start mine :)

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Great finishes! There's just something about stitching for the holidays that makes it special. I'm of the patriotic sort, too, and have lots of pieces in my stash that I haven't gotten around to, but this makes me want to pull some out right away!

Angela said...

Great finish Diane! I love it :)

Carol said...

What a perfect finish for this time of year--I love it :)

Fiona said...

Nice stitching and finishing.

Karen said...

love it! i have it kitted up now. will bring it to stitch on while out there!