Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Traveling Stash is Ready for A New Home

Good Morning!
I received the traveling stash from Lynn and have thoroughly enjoyed looking and taking and replenishing.

NOW.....
It's your turn!  If you are interested in receiving the traveling stash leave a comment on this post.  I will draw a winner on Saturday July 9th so don't delay.

The rules are simple.  If you receive the traveling stash you pick what you want, replace what you take and a little more if you want.  When you are finished looking, taking and replenishing you put the stash up for grabs on your blog and send it on.


Keep on stitchin' on,
Nan

4 comments:

Lisa V said...

Oh WOW, I would love to be a part of the great travelling stash journey. Pls put me down for the opportunity to have it visit me.
Kind regards
LISA V

Deborah said...

What a wonderful idea! I would love to be involved.

Fiona said...

If you are willing to send to the UK I would love to be included in the travelling stash.

Unknown said...

I, too, would love to be included in the drawing!! Thanks