Sunday, April 1, 2012

Lots of Spring Up in Here.......

Hello Friends,


Thank you for your kind words on my trip to Arizona.  It was great to get away.  After a week of back to reality, I'm ready to hop back on the plane. 


It has been a busy Spring around here.  I've been busy stitching for several exchanges.  The exchanges have all arrived at their destination so I can now show you all the goodies.

 

Michele and I did a St. Patrick's Day exchange.
Michele sent a great pot 'o gold.


Here is the stitched pieced I sent Michele.
I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent along.

Thanks for a great exchange Michele.  I feel like a very lucky girl ;-)


Next up is my traditional Easter exchange with Karen
Look at the bunnelicious goodies "Easter Bunny Karen" sent.


 The Easter basket was full of goodies but I dismantled it before I took a picture.
The chocolate was calling to me...

Here is the piece I stitched for Karen. 
I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent.
Miss Lapin

The last exchange I have to show you is the friend's
a small group does every year.
Michelle (no blog) is the person I send to.
Here is the stitched piece I sent to her.
I forgot to take a picture of the goodies I sent with the exchange.
(Are you noticing a pattern here?)

For this exchange Edgar sends to me.


He sent a great stitched piece finished on this gorgeous box.



And all the goodies.
Thank you for a great exchange Edgar.  I'm looking forward to a great year.


I've been stitching quite a bit.  I'm back to working on some bigger pieces.  Currently, I'm working on Prairie Schooler's Sweeping Cobwebs.  I hope to have it finished and off to the framer soon.  While in Arizona I started Ann Lockart and Blackbird Design's Tis the Season.
I'm enjoying them all and have a hard time deciding which one to work on when it comes stitchin' time.

Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments.  I appreciate them so much.

Have a great week!

Keep on stitchin'
Nan




















































9 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo gorgeous exchanges both given and received and had to giggle at the get to the chocolate bit ..lol

saw bloom and thought I've stitched that ..lol :)
can't wait to see your new starts ... hoping to get some stitching done today myself fingers n paws crossed :) love mouse xxxx

Daffycat said...

Oh, wow. So many awesome things to see today! I really love the "Bloom" pillow you sent to Michelle. I also love Edgar's bunny box!

I HATE coming home. I pout for a VERY long time ~ lol!

Vickie said...

Great stuff here! I am not sure if my favorite is Miss Lapin or the bloom pillow! :)

Michelle said...

Beautiful exchanges given and received - love them all x

The Inspired Stitcher said...

What pretty exchanges both sent and received! Looks like a great spring indeed.

Fiona said...

Lots of lovely stitched pieces exchanged both ways. Great goodies received from everyone. I really love Edgar'sbox, a very pretty colour.

Maggee said...

Hello there! What a bunch of really nice exchange pieces! Love them all. I really like the Got Luck one, and wonder who is the designer? Haven't seen it before. Bunnelicious made me laugh!! How funny!! Hugs!

Marsha said...

Nice spring stitching and exchanging. You have another Liebster award from me. Feel free to disregard if you choose. :0)

Lelia said...

thx for sharing all your exchanges. What fun!

Stitch well today